Thursday, June 1, 2017

I am still here



I have had trouble getting my blog out there. I have a new app to use for when we have no Wi-Fi ( Open Live Writer) was an option. However things didn’t go so smooth for me. I had Jan Mains to help me out and it looks like I might be back on track again. Watson Lake blog is lost in space. We have been to Teslin,Carcross,Skagway and today we are in Whitehorse. What a great day a good size town Jan and I were able to get haircuts and I was able to get nails done. we went to out door market for produce and no luck so we went for dinner at a place called Earls and the food was very good. Then to Walmart for veggies again no luck so maybe Friday will be better for veggies at a grocery store. Weather is cool breezy with a few sprinkles but a good day.

                                                                         skinner back!

2 comments:

  1. You might try creating your blog in Microsoft Word then copy and paste it to blogger then upload the pictures and you are done.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete