Sunday, July 30, 2017

Corn Palace

Up and at it this morning we left the park at 8:00 am and were on the road to Mitchell, SD to stay at R/ R campground. Our 1st stop Wall Drug and it's worth the stop very intresting and worth the time. Our weather is warming up we seem to stay in the 80's and 90's which is really nice for a change. The 3 of us miss our traveling partners Boo is moping around and saying were's Bill and Jan. The R/R park is very nice we are parked next to the pool.  Next up we stopped and checked out the Corn palace yes its corny but fun to check out. Later we went out for dinner to Culver's a place we both like. When we got back I sat down and did a blog  as I went hit save it was lost before I made it. I am proud to say I decided to go back and redo the blog I hate to have go back and redo
anything.



















 
 
 
 
Skinner Back!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed those two spots. We were hoping to make it to Omaha, but the AC broke.

    ReplyDelete